Monday, May 3, 2010

Tennis Lessons

I have decided to take advantage of having a personal tennis coach as a roommate/best friend/husband. Mind you, I am NOT sporty at all, and my hand eye coordination is crap, but today for FHE I suggested I cook us some dinner (delicious avocado ranch burgers, salad, and some watermelon) and afterwards we go out and play a little tennis. Logan looked at me like I was nuts...I'd cook him dinner AND play his favorite sport with him?!?! He was excited none the less.

Dude, I really did have so much fun though. I'm not very good, but Logan was so cute and patient with me. He worked on me with my swing and trying to put spin on, which I think is way over my head because I'm still having a hard time following through with my swing, but I really did enjoy myself. I know I still have a long ways to go. Max and Logan just make it look so easy when I go and watch them play!! I think Logan had a lot of fun too, he was talking about going home and watching pros play so I could watch their swing. I wouldn't mind if I had to watch Roger Federer (my tennis boyfriend). He's a cutie patootie.

At the end of my lesson, Logan helped me work on my Kick Serve...where you throw the ball in the air and arch your back and whack it hard. Logan's got a good kick serve. Camille needs work. Lots and lots of work. I don't think Logan would mind too much, he'd get to play more often, even if it was klutzy me.

Also, Logan looks so incredibly hot doing a kick serve. But then again, I do have the hottest tennis coach out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment