Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Bailey...

Dear Bailey Jo,

You sweet baby girl, anyone around you can't help but want to gobble you up because you are seriously so cute. From the second you were born, you were so gorgeous. I couldn't imagine you ever getting any cuter, but woah baby, I swear you are more and more cute every time I see you.

I don't think I've ever been so excited for anyone getting pregnant than when your mom announced she was pregnant with you. They had been waiting so long for you, but I think they'd say you were worth the wait. They love you so much. I hope to be like your mom and have that incredible capacity to love and adore my children like your mom loves and adores you and your brother.

You are such a happy baby. I can't help but giggle with you when you are playing with me. You have the most precious little dimples when you smile. Promise me you'll keep them. I love how drooly you are. I know this sounds strange, but it's quite endearing when you lean over and give me the most slobbery "kiss" followed by that little grin of yours. I love it when you slobber on Logan. I love watching Logan with you. He's going to be such a wonderful dad, and I love watching him practice his daddy skills on you and Brax. He really adores you. You have him wrapped so tightly around your little finger, I can't even imagine what he'll be like when the little girl he is holding is his own.

I love that you are starting to scoot around, and roll over, and that you let me give you raspberries on your tummy, and that you let me kiss you a million times an hour without any protests. I love when you do your serious face and your chubby cheeks hang down. I love when you do your little raptor squeals. I love when your face lights up when anybody gives you any sort of loving attention. I love that you just love your brother so much. Sometimes he's a little rough with you, but you don't seem to mind, you just eat him back up. He loves you so much, and I think you can feel that. You two probably made some sort of pact in heaven to make sure you got into the same family, because from the very beginning you were so happy to see him, and he was so happy to see you.

I love when I get to feed you your bottle. It's like I get you all to myself for a short amount of time. You just stare up at me, and I stare back at you, and I just can't get enough of your snuggles. I hope you stay as sweet as you are now forever and ever. Thank you for choosing to come to our family, we all love you to bits and pieces. I love that you are my niece and that I get to spoil you and keep you forever and ever. Thank you for being the sweetest little baby girl.

I love you Baileybug,

Aunt Camille

1 comment:

  1. I haved loved all your letters, especially my kids. They have made me cry reading them. You are such a great Aunt and my kids both adore you so much. We are so lucky to have you in our family.

    ReplyDelete