Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blessing Day

November 6, 2011 Sadie had her baby blessing.  Her daddy gave a wonderful blessing, and Sadie was so well behaved during the blessing.  It was a sweet day, especially for me, because ALL of my family was there to support her--my family, my birthmom and her family, my birthdad and his family, and all of my in laws.  I am still just blown away at how many people love and spoil this little girl of mine.  She is so blessed!!

My super talented mommy made her gorgeous blessing dress, hair bow, and blanket for her big day.  The dress is so beautiful, with beading to add "bling" around the bottom, and lace, ribbons, and flowers galore.  Super girly, and I LOVE it. (We couldn't get a good picture of the details of the dress...when we put her in it, she just kick-kick-kicks away at the skirt and all the pictures are super blurry! Haha!)  She was so beautiful in the dress, it made me a little emotional--I will blink and she will be in her white baptism dress--then I will blink again and she will be in her white wedding dress.

She is just so sweet, we are just soaking in every moment.  I am so incredibly blessed to be this baby girl's mommy.  I am so grateful she chose to come to our family!

2 comments: