Sunday, July 3, 2011

Two Years as Mrs. Spence


Logan and I have been married for two years now. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have this wonderful man as my husband. I am so extremely grateful for him, and I am so glad that we were married in the temple so I can be with him for the rest of eternity. I love him so much!!
Last year we were in Paris, France for our One Year Anniversary, which was so much fun.
I remember just feeling so much more in love with him than on our wedding day, and I couldn't imagine loving him more than I was right then. But I was wrong, every day I just love this man more and more. I can only imagine how my love will grow for him after our little girl comes.
This year we happened to be in Vegas with Logan's family. We actually went to the Paris Hotel there, but being a doofus, totally forgot to take a picture...drat. But we did get this picture of us in the Bellagio Hotel.
We also scored some 5th row seats for a killer deal to Phantom of The Opera (I have a friend who concierges at the New York, New York--It's not what you know, it's WHO you know, haha). The play was amazing, we absolutely loved it! Our favorite parts were all of the special effects built into the theatre at The Venetian. There were so many trap doors the Phantom went down, or firework type effects, or the chandelier coming back together at the beginning and crashing down at the end.
Logan and I have been so blessed to see so many broadway plays together since we've been married, and it's some of our favorite memories. I hope it's a tradition we can keep up over the years :)

I love you Logan!! Here's to a billion-trillion more years together!!

1 comment: