Sunday, July 3, 2011

Strawberry Days 2011

Every summer, Logan's hometown has their summer celebration called "Strawberry Days." I wasn't all that into it before we met, since I didn't grow up in the same town, but Logan's family has completely converted me. It's a week full of carnivals, rodeos, parades, and Logan's Favorite--the doubles tennis tournament.
Logan and his best friend, Max, played in high school together, and the past two years they have competed in this tournament together. They won the B-Division bracket in 2010, and this year they won it again, defending their title. I love watching them at this tourney, they get really into it, and I love seeing Logan get so excited and happy about something he loves.
About 2.8 seconds after Max got his trophy, he promptly dropped it on the ground, snapping the little star thing on top. Nice going Maxy-Boy!!
And no, they are not twins, or brothers, or even related.
But people ask them if they are all the time.
Dang my husband is a sexy man :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. People would ask ALL the time if they were twins and got them mixed up ALWAYS in highschool! They don't even look alike! haha! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I danced with a guy named Lance that I think you know and he asked me one day what it was like being married to a twin and I was like "uh, I don't really know, why?" He totally thought Max and Logan were twins all through high school. They look alike I guess, but not like twin alike :)

    ReplyDelete