Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Fall!!



For Fall Break Logan and I got to go up to Bear Lake with his whole family (minus the brother in laws). We had a blast and a half!! It is absolutely gorgeous up there and it was so fun spending time with everyone. I forgot my camera, but Brynn was kind enough to take some pictures for us.
Down by the lake. One of the most gorgeous places I've seen. The water was so pretty and blue!
Proof that my husband will be the best father ever. He played with all of the nieces and nephews from the moment they woke up to the moment they went to sleep. He took them to the park nearby the condo, played with them in the pool, watched cartoons with them, read to them, and wrestled with them. He is so incredibly patient with them, and loves them so much. I love watching him with all of those kiddos.
Me and Kyson, my birthday buddy. He is getting so big and is the funniest little kid I know.
We rented these Surry Bikes. They sit 8 people and you work together to peddle them. It was so fun and a great workout! The kids really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful sights around the town.

And onto some big news...we are moving out of the Love Shack, and into a cute 2 bedroom basement apartment in Orem next weekend. We are so excited! I will make sure to post pictures as soon as we are in there. It is in a great location, at a great price, and our new landlords are great! We will miss our first little home, but we are excited for this next adventure in life!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck moving! The places you start out living in as a married couple are always the best. You end up with some really funny stories and great memories. Can't wait to see pics of your new place!

    ReplyDelete