Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Festivus to the rest of us!!!


Many of you may know that my husband is a total Seinfeld geek. I, however, am not. More of a Friends type of girl myself. Logan is constantly quoting Seinfeld, and even though I've never actually seen an entire episode start to finish, Logan has explained to me the in's and out's of the show, and I am almost starting to appreciate the humor of the show (Let's be honest, Jerry drives me a little bit nuts).
Max, Logan's best friend, wishes us a Happy Festivus every year, so to Logan and Max, I dedicate this video clip to bring the rest of you up to speed about Festivus.

Until I get my Christmas pictures up...Happy Festivus to the rest of us, and a very happy new year.

Maybe next year I'll be one heck of a wife and throw Logan a Festivus Party. Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Seinfeld! Scott and I get on kicks every now and again and will watch all the seasons start to finish. So glad I bought all those when we had the money. Really comes in handy now when we don't have cable or satellite! Happy Festivus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the title of this post and laughed! My family is big on the Seinfeld. Love it.

    ReplyDelete